Bring the grandeur, charm and sophisticated elegance of this traditional vanity into your bathroom!
The Windsor vanity from Valore offers a distinctively unique style which was popularly used in the magnificent villas and chateaus of the French countryside in the 17th and 18th centuries.
Made of solid wood and exquisitely stained in a beautiful dark rosewood finish, the Windsor also features finely crafted and detailed surfaces that give it a truly authentic antique look and feel.
The main cabinet doors reveal a spacious interior which is finished in a forest red wood color. Just underneath the large shelf space are solid wood storage organizers that can be pulled out for easy access. For smaller toiletries and items needing quick and easy access, the Windsor features two pull-down false drawer compartments with the same French country-style craftsmanship on the front panel that makes this vanity so distinctive.
Also notable to the Windsor’s styling are the finely crafted spiral and fluted posts on the front sides of the vanity as well as the specially-designed cabriole legs which adds to the uniqueness of the cabinetry.
Finally, the Windsor vanity comes with a 1-inch thick solid black granite top with its two front corners extended to complement the spiral posts. The set also provides a 4-inch backsplash and a high-quality UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)-Certified white vitreous china sink.
• Unique and distinctive French-traditional look and feel
• Solid wood vanity with premium quality veneer finish
• Rich and dark rosewood finish
• Heirloom-quality construction
• Easy pull-out internal drawers for convenient access to stored items
• Beautifully-carved doors, panels and spiral-fluted side posts
• Wood materials meet California Air Resources Board (CARB) regulations
• Thick 1-inch solid black granite vanity top with 4-inch backsplash and 3-holes (8-inch center spread) pre-drilled
• UPC-Certified white vitreous china sink with overflow
• Vanity: 47” W x 22.3” D x 35.5” H
• Gross Weight: 288.2 lbs.