We began our journey in 2006 when Tonusa, LLC was founded and began distributing affordable European style contemporary bath vanities to the U.S. market. Our vision was to bring high end design which usually comes at a premium cost to the most people, at a more affordable price. Since that time, we have grown exponentially every year. Among our key milestones are:
- Established key showroom dealer partners in the first 2 years for our bath vanity line
- Introduced custom cabinetry for bath as well as kitchens to multi-family projects
- In 2007 we partnered with Costco which selected our bath vanities based on our high quality, attractive designs and aggressive pricing
- Expanded our product categories in Costco to include garage storage cabinetry, traditional style vanities, wood working bench and scaffold, shower panels and ventilation hoods.
- In 2009, expanded sales to Canada and Australia/New Zealand markets
- In 2009-2010 also became product vendors for Home Depot, Target, Sam’s Club and Camping World
- In 2010-2013 became the top vendor by volume and units sold at Costco for vanities, shower panels and kitchen range hoods. We have since become the largest national importer of shower panels in the U.S.
- In 2013, we introduced Tonusa Multi-Family Division.
Tonusa Multi Family leverages Tonusa’s experience in working with large projects, our manufacturing capabilities and our quality and affordability commitment in order to bring exceptional value with our cabinetry and offer turn-key solutions to multi-family residence projects.